Friday, November 26, 2010

Gettin' started..

     Hi everyone..this is the my first post in my blog. Well, it's my first time blogging and i'm kind of like a new kid on the block!Hahaha..I guess i should take this opportunity to share some of my thoughts, my life's (in)experiences, interests etc. Since i'm a  nobody i guess i won't have many followers out there but then again it doesn't matter. It's worth enough to express myself and doing what i love the most.
    As a newbe, i promise myself that i won't talk crap in my blog and try to be a responsible *ehem blogger. In fact, i'll try my best not to write more than 250 words next time. Why? well i have read and followed some of the blog out there and to be honest, i felt asleep after 3 minutes of reading..sorry but that's the truth. It took me awhile before i have the courage to start a blog of my own with my own ingredients. 
   So that's about it. I apologise for any grammar mistakes and i'l try to improve myself in the future. Hopefully, i can give back(if any), inspiring people and learning new meaning of blogging..see you next time. Till then, have a good day ahead!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...