Sunday, November 20, 2011

IRT: Lisa Kelly(Season 5)

I just can’t get enough of Lisa Kelly(sorry guys..). This is not a repost but this is the updated news of the hottest trucker in Alaska! This is her latest bio in season 5:

'THE TOMBOY'
AGE: 30
SEASONS DRIVEN: 3, 4, 5

Lisa is a rambunctious tomboy truck driver and motocross-riding daredevil. She has crashed both trucks and motorcycles, but nothing has scared her off from running the Dalton. Lisa mastered the dangerous mountain roads of India, navigating a truck in a country where women aren't normally seen behind the wheel of any vehicle. In Alaska, she has to battle the big boys daily to keep her job and works hard to prove herself worthy of bigger and tougher loads. She's no rookie, but some drivers feel she's a lightweight and can't be trusted on the road. This season, can she finally get the boys to take her seriously and prove herself as a heavy-haul driver?

Yes, without her, the show is just plain boring…why should I watch a show with guys and their huge belly behind the wheel? Luckily she’s on the show. She is the best asset of the show and the fact that she’s on her third season proves her worth…I’ll keep watching the show for as long as she is on the screen…J












6 comments:

  1. I got to see her in person. She is more beautiful than I could imagine. She was so nice too. I could hardly speak I just nodded and hoped she did think I was a moron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très belle fille qui a sut s'imposer dans le milieu des routiers !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...