Tuesday, November 29, 2011

y2jleaks Part 2:The End

First of all,aigooo(*in korean accent)!!!!I didn't know that my blog anniversary has passed!Hmm..my first post was on 26 Nov 2010. I should have realised it earlier..Maybe i should add another feature in my blog, just to celebrate my 1st year blogging.haha. Ok, let's go to the main topic. Have you read this?(y2jleaks from last year) For those who don't, please read it first.

Alright, so last week was my twin's wedding, Joseph and his wife, Lydia. It was 26 Nov 2011..Marriage Ceremony was held at Mater Dei Church, Lutong followed by wedding reception at Imperial Hotel, Miri...and it was great! Well, I reached Miri on 25th, around 7pm. It was tiring but the fact that my brother is getting married has kept my adrenalin pumping all over my body(in short, i'm excited) throughout the night...I rested in a hotel with my dad patiently waiting for the historical event the next day..:)






So here we are, wasn't much but I hope you can feel the excitement that I had on 26th(also my 1st blog anniversary!).  

  

  

the congregation...

the choir...

the bride...

the groom...(*nervous face)


the I do part...






best man enter frame...


camwhore...

The MC..3 weddings were after him but we manage to snap him!


the grand entrance from the newlywed...

Video: the grand entrance

high table...


slide show...

guest artist, Ricky Andrewson...

Video: Ricky Andrewson with his latest single...

the only photographer with galaxy tab...



Yaamm senggg!(*iban's version)

*voluntarily enek with ucu...

King & Queen with their duet...

Video: Duet...





poco-poco...

Video: Ricky Andrewson...

she owe me kampua langkau apek..haha


Video: special thanx!


finally...i'm all alone




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...