Tuesday, December 21, 2010

y2jLeaks!




Alright readers, sorry for the delay. I’ve been busy for the past few days and with this little time to spare, I want to take this opportunity to update this LEAK! Well, before I explain the picture above let me introduce my family first. I have six siblings (including me) and my parents stay here in our hometown. I’m the youngest (yeah, you read that right) and the oldest of us is 42 yr-old. Most of my friends didn’t know that I had a twin. Now, at the age of ‘twenty plus’, he found his new twin! J He was full of the joys and spring.

The picture above is a part of the engagement ceremony held at the ‘bride’ home. To all my friends out there, it WASN’T my engagement ceremony so you may take a long breath of relief..hahaha. Honestly, with this opportunity I would like to welcome the latest addition to our family. Welcome sister! Welcome to our crazy family. I wish you both all the best and may this coming Xmas bless your relationship with everlasting love and happiness..*grinning from ear to ear    

                                                   *click to enlarge

6 comments:

  1. No..it's his twin brother engagement ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  2. eggyolks, not my wedding..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! U have a twin!!?? LOL! make sure she's not confused during the night. It can be DANGEROUS! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about it theeggyolks. They actually look very different once you see them a few times.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...