Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday like no other

Finally we are about to reach the end of (mostly) fantastic year 2010. It feels like yesterday I celebrated New Year with fireworks and now the cycle has come back again. It is just amazing how time flies by in a blink of an eye. Perhaps all of us had made the most out of this year. Be it in works, be it in love life, be it in studies and so forth.  I myself had used all of those times to improve myself, to grow wiser and become a decent human being.
In terms of work, currently am still enjoying my career and hopefully I won’t burn out next year. After all of the high and low, I’m looking forward to spending my holiday like no other..but sadly, I didn’t. It has been almost 3 weeks since my (supposedly) holiday started and yet, I’m still working like other people. Counting the day left, I might have 2 weeks of holiday till the end of the year. That’s the shortest holiday I’ve ever been and I’m FREAKIN’ LOVIN’ it!! NO hesitation saying that.
As I work my a** out during my HOLIDAY, people who are supposed to work didn’t turn up for work, coming late, working half day(sometimes not even half day) or making all sorts of excuses not to work(what a lowly class). Alright, I can choose not to come back and enjoy my deservedly holiday but I sacrifice my time, money and holiday just to help out a bit but to see the ‘management team’ (they are suppose to work) coming just to shake and keep their b**t warm is so unacceptable. Come on, I’m working like a slave and they don’t even care. It really discourage me but  since I’m not like ‘them’, a moment of thoughtfulness and considering how generous I am, I think perseverance is what keeping me from quitting. In fact, PERSEVERANCE might be my favourite word of this year.
So guys, whether you are working or holidaying remember that when the world looks so unjust to you, something better will come out within you and makes you stronger. A sudden burst of perseverance keeps you ahead of the rest (lazybones and opportunist). With this new attitude I guess I look more MACHO, MANLY (at least that’s what I thoughtJ) and ready to step up my gear for next year. 2 weeks left of holiday is sufficient enough for me to refresh myself and spend the most awaited x’mas with my family. GAMBATEH!!!                 

                                    spotted this on my way back home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...