Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Warded Man

Hey there..I’m going to have a little trip with my family and since I won’t have much time to blog till xmas(it’s xmas time and I’m busy 24/7), I’m thinking of leaving something for you here and just to be sure that my blog doesn’t bore you to death…I just finished reading The Warded Man(an epic fantasy novel) and it blew me away!Phew!
A RM34.90 novel prove to be a worth buy and as far as I’m concern, it somewhat gives me inspiration to explore my creativity more. If there is any lesson to learn from this novel, it’s about how we tend to run away from our problems rather than facing it. By running away, we keep ourselves so occupies with what we are fighting against, and forget what we are fighting for. For those who have never touched any novel before, I suggest you pick up one and start reading. At first I thought that reading novel was a waste of time..how very wrong I was proved to be! I started picking up novel this year and enjoy it immensely..so much that I think I wouldn’t stop after this..     

2 comments:

  1. So, is this your first time ever fully reading novel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely not my 1st time..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...