Friday, December 3, 2010

Such a beautiful wedding..

Everybody had dreams on how their wedding is going to be. Some prefer an extravagant wedding and some prefer it low profile with family and close relatives coming. As for me, I prefer a moderate wedding (not too expensive but affordable with family and friends celebrating my wedding). After all, it’s a joyous occasion which should be shared and to be remember throughout our lifetimes.
I, for the first time manage to come and celebrate my friend’s wedding. It’s was my first time since I’d never attending a Chinese wedding! That’s right, living in multiracial community here in Malaysia, I’ve never been to any Chinese wedding in my life. I would like to say many thanks to my dear friend Hii Ming Toh for inviting me to his special day on the first month of December(1.12.2010). Oh ya, FYI(for your information) they wed on 10.10.2010! Hahaha..ok, enough with that.
With this first hand opportunity, I was able to witness how they held a Chinese wedding reception (of course it was in a Hotel). It was simple yet meaningful for both brides. The bride and groom entered the hall, make a grand entrance along the isle to the stage. They proceeds with cutting the cute 3 tier wedding cake before making their way to the bride’s table full with their in laws..The mc announced (in chinese) and a volunteer among the audience took the stage and sang. At the same time, I was enjoying my dinner!(I left the hotel with extra 2kgs around my belly). What comes next was really interesting. The bride and groom walked around from table to table, bowed 3 times and they were given an ‘angpow’ each. Next, they took the stage with their family leading the guest cheering YAMSENG!!.
The night ended with me and my friends taking photo with the lucky and ever smiling bride. It was an unforgettable night for me as well. New experience, new adventure…here are some photos to be shared.      

                                                Us with the bride and groom..

By the way, nice wedding album bro! Gona make one for myslf in the future..

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...