Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010, Welcome 2011




 Hello, I’m still dizzy as I’m writing this(thanks to beers n bicardi just now, 30/12/2010). Tonight we are celebrating new year and before that, I would like to look back what I have achieved this year. Well, straight to the point, I don’t think I achieve anything significant apart from small achievements, easily counted with my fingers. In terms of workload, it’s getting busier, hectic, crazy, frustrating and too many absurd demands. I guess that’s how it goes when you work with an INCOMPETENT boss right? *ahem! Let’s skip the work(i’m still working today, on 31st, on public holiday, declared by PM yesterday).
My health, so far, has been amazing. I know I’m still young but the fact that no serious illness coming means I still can enjoy my life. Thank God I’m able to do what I want and growing to experience some of the most invaluable lessons in life. I foresee that next year’s going to be hell challenging and I need my health in top form. Waking up at 5.30 a.m and work my butt to 10.00 pm(maybe), 24/7.
Love life, not a good time to discuss (after some horrible experiences) but I can see how my family has helped me out during my crisis, supported me in every way they can and keeping their faith in me. I admit I made mistakes but family support has given me strength to face the music.

Financial, ugh, quite scary.. I spend a lot this year and my savings doesn’t reflect anything near my hard earn money *sigh. I believe you too have the same problem but as a bachelor living to the max, I’m really poor in savings..enough said. I really need to change this next year or tomorrow. Alright, goodbye 2010.
Welcome 2011, I’m so excited going to 2011 (a bit sad as it means I’m getting older). Everybody is busy planning their resolutions and so am I. For some reason I feel funny writing my resolutions in my blog cause by the end of next year, definitely I’m going to scroll down to this post and read what my resolutions are, whether I achieve my goals or not, or it’s just another inapplicable resolutions (going to use this excuses if I don’t achieve anything, hehehehe). Well, I have quite a list here so feel free to read it readers..
1.       To be more organize in my work(it’s a key to efficiency and producing good results). I have failed doing this all these years and I’m going to put this as my 1st resolution(with fingers crossed).
2.        To keep doing exercises, as good healthy life gives clearer vision and keep my mind sharp.
3.        To save money as much as I can…though I doubt it.
4.        To be positive when things get tough. Trust me, I’m a very positive person and I try to keep this attitude.
5.       To fulfill my daredevil dreams (my most ambitious resolution)..can’t tell you yet.  
There you have it. My resolutions resonated with me, and I wish to go for it. Happy New Year and guday mate!!(insert your own Australian accent here,haha).  

 Visit Sibu Year 2011


My unofficial assistant photographer for my blog

Special treat for readers


p.s : I'm no  angel, I’m  a human, as a human I made mistakes and I sincerely apologise to people who have been hurt by me.   



 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...