Saturday, January 8, 2011

Unbelievably crazy year..

Gosh! This is my first entry for this year. I can’t believe I have to wait this long before I can post my entry. The first two days of new year I only had 3 hours of sleep! That’s how crazy my work load is this year. When people still celebrating their new year, here I am, running my errant till my feet ache like hell. I wonder why I accept this job in the first place. The job is clearly underpaid, colleagues working with no responsibilities, a hard work and sacrifices were never been appreciated, priority has shifted and so on and so forth..sigh.
But, despite all the setbacks, I’ve learn lots of new stuff, getting better in time management, more vocal, develop my already good detailed eyes to superb and sharp eyes, and the power to make the final decisions! Yeap, I achieved all those in a week! Haha..Definitely a crazy way to start a new year..How about you guys? A slight twist of fate might change your life forever but it’s up to you to make the most out of the opportunity given to you…and I plan to do just that..for now.

My current weight, on the first day of 2011..I knew I would gain 2kilos in 2 weeks..ugh!

Sorry for this short post, my brain is shutting down and I need to Zzzzzzzzz….

3 comments:

  1. WOW! what job can that be? taking over WTL?? >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come i remember you gain so much weight since secondary school???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...