Sunday, January 30, 2011

SUPERMAN

When it comes to superhero, everybody have their favourite superhero…If you ask me, not surprisingly my all time favourite superhero would be SUPERMAN!!(second place would be Goku from Dragon Ball)I mean, who could beat man of steel??(Doomsday case is the exception)..When I was in primary school, there were Superboy series.


Then, Lois and Clark the new adventures of Superman series played by Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher.


Lois and Clark

Funny thing, I put on loads of gel on my hair to make my hair look like Clark Kent!hahahaha..OMG!so kiddo..Alright, cut the crap. When I went to college, Smallville series became a hit instantly.

First episode

I watched the first episode, together with my friends in college’s living room. I was hooked with the show and never miss a single episode. After a few seasons, the storyline focusing too much about their teenage romance and I was getting bored to death..(the characters did not grow in terms of maturity and losing its audience, including me). I finally stopped watching it(watching it occasionally, thanks to hottie Erica Durance a.k.a Lois Lane) after season 6.

In 2006, Superman Returns hits cinema..

I swear I watched it like a dozen times

I just realized that this season of Smallville is going to be the last season!Season 10 is still on air(episode 12 now) in the US with a few episodes left before the final episode.

Season 10 – the final season

I know the plot is getting tense, the ever-lovely Lois Lane knows Clark Kent’s secret, and some surprising former actor reprising their roles in Smallville. Dean Cain came in Season 7 as Dr. Curtis Knox..

Dr. Curtis Knox a.k.a modern Jack The Ripper

while this season, Teri Hatcher came as Lois Lane mother, Ella(the actress played Lane herself in the ABC series Lois & Clark). It’s was a short scene but heck, It was awesome!   

Teri Hatcher a.k.a Ella a.k.a Lois Lane’s mother

I can’t describe how glad I am to see her come back in SmallvilleTeri Hatcher guest starred as Lois Lane's mother and Smallville's rating (2.9 million, 1.3 preliminary adults 18-49) leapt 18% in a single bound to nearly win the 8 p.m. hour. Can’t explain my feeling so let’s just watch this scene in youtube here…see if you gona sob sob watching it…


Alright now, somebody save me…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...