Saturday, January 29, 2011

Korean Wave

Seriously, I may sound silly, but I have to admit that I love Korean ladies songs. I am one of the Korean fans (Park Ji Sung included) and I bet some of you too. The Korean wave or Korea fever refers to the significantly increased popularity of South Korean culture around the world. As a normal person, I thank God for I was born at the right time just about when the fever started (strictly no bieber fever here!!).

Thinking back the first time I fell in love with Korean songs, made me chuckled alone on my desk. I was young and still irresolute in my life. It seems to me that life, by nature, is confusing and full of ambiguity. That’s when Autumn in My Heart hits national TV and became the highest rated drama back then. So popular I could still remember they played it thrice due to high demand from viewers. How can I forget Song Hye Gyo from Autumn in My Heart?? Even now, I could remember vividly its theme song in my mind.


*drooling

So fanatic, I designed my own desktop wallpaper..gheehehe

With my AMD Turion Dual Core processor, 1.8GHZ, 40G HD (yeah, in ancient times, I used this) computer, I started downloading (with floppy disk!! Ugh!) and buying all Korean movies. After my *ahem first love with a Korean actress, I found a new ones. From My Sassy Girl, here comes Jeon Ji Hyun..

My Sassy Girl

Jeon Ji Hyun

The movie was so freakin’ hilarious I watched it over and over again to the extent I could almost remember the script from A to Z..I collected all her movies and watched all her dramas. As usual, I made my own desktop wallpaper to immortalised her picture on my screen monitor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...