Sunday, January 16, 2011

Umberella

Hello there! We’ve come to the second week of 2011 and as usual, my time is fully occupied with workloads. The never ending meetings, paperwork, night duty etc. ‘nuff with work, I’d like to comment on the rainy seasons nowadays. First of all, it seems like this is the longest rainy season as far as I’m concern. I know it’s a blessing but the thing is, why does it need to rain almost every evening? Why not night time? Why not morning time? Me working early morning and in the evening, I need to do some outdoor sports. Physically, I’m not as fit as I want to be and my belly fat started to build up!! Ah, come on, at least spare a few days of dry and breezy day for me PLEASSSSE! I’m tired of carrying umbrella like Rihanna here and there…

The sad story is I haven’t wash my car for a month now..you can easily spot  me driving my car as a rally car, swing and bend a muddy road, with a tone of shitload grain of sand sticking on my car like glue. For some people, it’s heaven when it rains since they can sleep with blanket, on their comfy bed!! *jealous* What did I do when it rains in the evening? Of course meeting and training! I no longer have the exclusive evening nap like I’m used to..sigh. Ok, what have I achieve in this first two weeks?? Nothing special apart from injuring my thumb! Ouch!!(it bleeds profusely that day!) Maybe I can add my sore throat to the list. Gotta drink a lot of water before I catch cough! Alright, see you next time readers!     

My wallpaper

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...