Saturday, January 7, 2012

Two Zero One Two

Hai everyone…how’s your first week of New Year? I had ordinary week and I don’t think I have much to say. My new year’s resolution? I read my last year’s resolution and I assure you my last year’s resolution is laughable…now I know, the best resolution is by not having any resolution at all. Reflecting on my 2011 year, I’ll rate myself 6/10. Yes, I have a lot to improve this year. I expect the dragon year won’t give me an easy ride. This is the year where I should choose wisely and make some of the most important decision in my life before upgrading my 2 series to 3 series next year.
I’m not in position to give my ten cent advice to you all but I do know that as human being, we make mistakes. We learn from our mistakes and we grow stronger…and when we reach the ultimate peak, don’t forget to help others. Alright, I gotta go now, peace ya’ll…

my favourite surfdog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...