Thursday, March 15, 2012

Shoelace tips


I bought new shoelace (1st time buying…) the other day and to my surprise, it comes in different styles. It amused me at first but then I realized that I’ve never really give too much thought to the shoelace trend all this while. I mean, I see people wearing colorful shoelace and tie it differently but really, I never see it coming. Perhaps it’s because I prefer the traditional, neat, white (sport shoes) or black (formal shoes) lace. The only colorful shoe lace in my closet is for football boot.
Anyway, I’d like to share some tips regarding shoelace…There are various type of shoelace; round, flat, LED etc. You may go to the nearest store and check it out.

Colorful shoelace…
Now, the lacing method…I didn’t know much but this is what I found…

Whoa! You got to try it one by one…some are really cool to try!

LED shoelace…not sure if you can find it here (Sarawak…)

Well, that’s a wrap. See you next time…

2 comments:

  1. singgah waktu malam sambil cari idea nak tidur..ahakss. keep in touch dan salam santai

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...