Friday, September 14, 2012

Tips in turning RM100 formal shoes to feel like RM300


Yeah, my work requires me to wear formal shoes most of the time. For that, I bought a cheap formal shoe and it lasted less than a year. Why didn’t I but an expensive one and wear them forever? Sometimes, the expensive shoe looks too old hence I don’t feel to buy one.


Gucci leather formal shoe…
Nevertheless, one factor that I consider whenever I’m buying shoe is cushioning. Yes, the cheap one doesn’t provide cushioning at all and it hurt my fee at time. So I was wondering how to make my cheap (less than RM100) shoe like my running shoe?(by the way, I’m wearing Asics for my evening run…J feels like I’m running on a cushion rather than running on tar and uneven road. Sometimes I wonder why I spent so much for my sport shoes but neglecting my formal shoe…sigh..) Then I realized the answer…I’ve been looking at it all this while and don’t even noticed it! It’s SHOE INSOLE!!
 
 
That’s my formal shoe…
 
My shoe insole…
 

Now I can stand for hours without foot ache…
 
Yeah, there you go…my cheap insole!
 
What are the benefits of this insole? Here are some…
 
ü  Enhances comfort when standing, walking and running
ü  Scientifically contoured to provide outstanding Arch Support together with excellent Cushioning and Shock Absorption for the Heel, Arch and Ball of your foot
ü  Helps improve balance and stability
ü  Specially designed Vents promote air circulation to reduce sweating and foot odour
There are insoles for women too…So remember readers, if you don’t have enough budgets to wear expensive gear, buy a cheap one but add some twist in your gear alright. Happy weekend and don’t forget to walk COMFORTABLY…

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...