Thursday, December 13, 2012

Personal Best


I went for my usual evening run today and to my surprise there were sudden urge coming out from me to run faster. I was testing myself to run faster this time and beat my personal best. It’s probably because of too much adrenalin inside me after a day rest yesterday.

 

After making one round, I felt good and I tried to run faster. The second and third round felt good and I maintain my speed and pace until the 8th round (3.2 km). After my run, my legs were good, heart and lungs work efficiently supplying oxygen to my muscle. I felt great and I broke my own record time!  

 

To my readers, please do something for yourself and your body too. If you are not a fan of heavy workout, a simple walk every evening is enough. Most importantly, control your food intake. Eat healthy and try to add nutritious food in every meal. Foods can affect your body easily. Initially it is hard but eventually you’ll get your result.

 


Anyway, Christmas getting nearer and I can’t wait for another warm Christmas. The year seems to end so fast but next year looks really promising and I can’t wait for New Year to come. Till then, take care of yourself alright…J 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...