Friday, June 21, 2013

1 Aspirasi, 1 Agenda


Hai all! It’s been a while since my last update…so for this short post I would like to share my (irrelevant for some of you) photos from my last coverage, Teacher’s day celebration. I was tasked to be a photographer for this special event. I’m going to share some of my photos here, it wasn’t much but I hope you like it (minimum editing with custom small pictures, sorry for the blurry pics!*sigh…).


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The most important person behind this memorable event…
 
 
 Mr Principal with Mr Khai (so sweet…J)
 
 
 
 
 
Tired face (unseen from this silhouette image) but I had fun.
 
Okie!I guess that’s a wrap…wishing you all a blissful weekend and I c’ya next time…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...