Sunday, September 15, 2013

The cracked crackers


Hai guys...I have nothing much to say except Happy Sunday and Happy Malaysia Day in advance. To be honest, I don't know why I'm using the cracked crackers as the title of this post. It's meaningless and I simply put any title cause I really HAVE NOTHING MUCH TO SAY J.haha.

I guess I’ve been busy lately so I can’t really keep you update with my boring hectic life. Yes, with limited internet access there’s no way for me to constantly checking and updating my blog. Perhaps, next year will be a different story but as for now, I have to contemplate with limited access to internet (uh common, it’s Malaysia Day tomorrow. Sarawak has progress tremendously in terms of infrastructure and basic necessities. That why we are paying taxes and 20 cents more for petrolto get the slowest among the slowest internet penetration)

Anyway, what’s life without difficulties right? Till then, c’ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...