Saturday, March 12, 2011

The ugly truth

It feels like centuries since my last post…being away from civilization for two weeks really driving me nuts! Anyway, after I came back to civilization I went to a bowling centre together with my colleagues to unleash our inner-two-weeks-of-raging-beast… haha.



Alright, we (me, mol benzema, alex and his wife) headed to Sibu Superbowl in high spirit (but with empty stomach). We arrived at 8 pm and it was jammed packed with peoples! Crap. Why don’t they just play earlier or the day earlier or never play at all. They should have leaved the bowl centre to us, the beast from UB jungle. Sigh… They just don’t have sympathy at all. We waited almost 1 hour and our patience was running out… blood boils and curse words coming out from our half conscious mouth (although it seems like it all coming out from me alone..hehe). Finally we had two lanes for ourselves…




So here’s the deal, me going against mol benzema and alex vs his wife. I’m sooooo confident of tearing mol benzema into pieces! Yeah dude, you have picked the wrong day for our epic battle… Let’s see how it goes…


Mol benzema with his deadly left hand…


Me with my super-precise right hand in action…




We played three sets. On the first set I triumph mol benzema! Yeay!!(albeit the small margin of score). On the second sets, a lot of drama involved. Mol benzema managed to hit his first strike…meanwhile, I managed to clean the side alley with my bowl, without hitting any pin!!! Arrgh, finally he leaves me trailing with 8 points behind on our second set. Alex was having fun with his wife on the next lane… Their score were higher than me and mol benzema. Oh no, his wife can also play better than me. On the third set, I changed my style and end up with a miserable score! Mol benzema was getting better with each round and I cheer him with my envy face.   


I know, 3 sets and 271!?? What am I? That’s a school kid’s score!!!


Even alex and his wife beating me hard…ugh


This might be my 5th time I’m playing bowling. I seldom play this game and that score is not bad for an amateur like me... (trying to nurse myself here). Ok, I admit, I’m a bad bowler…and that’s the Ugly Truth… I shall come back stronger next time…

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! so where's abang molin staying this holiday? alex's place?? missed the time hanging out with you guys >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. abg molin spending his holiday in miri. attending his brother's wedding...hahaha..we've got lots of 3 points shooter nowadays..dota also getting harder...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...