Saturday, April 30, 2011

Official Royal Wedding photo

It's Lady D ring on her finger! Awesome...

Yeah, it was a wedding of the century. We’ll have to wait another one generation (Kate and William’s children) before we can see the next Royal Wedding like this. I don’t really looking forward for their marriage ceremony yesterday but after watching it on tv this morning I was like “Wow, everything is so beautiful and fashionable!” It was indeed a once in a lifetime experience for those who witness the ceremony there and yes, even I can feel the thrill and atmosphere around Westminster Abbey. I wonder how Lady D would feel watching her son’s most important moment (yeah no offense, I don’t fancy Camilla).

Well, since I’m still busy downloading songs, lyrics, guitar chords, etc I don’t want to write much about this but I’m going to share some Official Royal Wedding Photos by Hugo Burnand here. Enjoy!    


Thumbs up for the boy at the back! 10 years from now he's going to be ashame of his pose here...


    Scanning and found a vacancy at furthest right!hehehe

Officially The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...