Monday, April 25, 2011

Tips in choosing eye glasses


I believe all of us face the same problem when it comes to eye glass, what is the suitable eye glass for our face? I admit I never had a proper sun glass (or eye glass for some of us). Since my eyes are still as sharp as eagle, all I need now is a proper sun glass during a bright sunny day. What should we look into when choosing eye glasses?

A good way to hide your eye bags and wrinkles aging signs…


Choosing eye glasses frames that are right for your face (yes, your face shape determine the frame) is important if you want to look great in your glasses. It is important to take into consideration your face shape, eye brow shape and your coloring before choosing eye glasses frame.


So what is your face shape?


Since I’m dead lazy to read a long article and tips on the internet, I can summarize everything in this easy way, just follow the diagram below and then get ready to hunt for your eye glasses readers!





I should get one of this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...