Friday, May 27, 2011

Got my Capo(with guitar cover)

Finally, I’m in a holiday mood! It’s been a long week for me and the constantly aching ulcer in my mouth doesn’t help much. Yes, losing a colleague did affect my life but enough being sober, I’ll pray his soul is there with the Creator.

I manage to shoot simple videos the other day and I hope you’ll enjoy it. I actually turn the song upside down with my cheap guitar and off-pitch vocal..haha. First up, my first Indonesian’s song, Aishiteru


By the way, I got my guitar capo today. Specially ordered from KL(I asked my bro to buy it) with just RM 40. Hey, it’s cheap but it works really well! It suits my guitar and now I’m gona show off my guitar capo to my friends (*grin)…



Next, my amateur-nonsense-rendition of Billionaire from Travie McCoy ft Bruno Mars. Ignore everything except the rap part. I practically doing this to evaluate my rapping skills(ghahaha, although I have none embedded in my genes). Yeah, save your laugh and enjoy my trash video readers. TQ.



3 comments:

  1. hohoho! has been doing a lot of cover lately aye?! :D might become a famous youtube singer someday ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..nah, i'm to old for that..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious. What is the reason for a capo? Why not just play higher on the fret board? I've never really understood the reason for them, but I see them everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...