Friday, May 6, 2011

Price Tag cover

I shouldn’t post this but I guess it’s a good way to express yourself(in a good way of course) and encourage people to be more expressive and confident in everything they do. As for me, I always find that playing guitar would be the best way to channel my feeling (in my bedroom) but the urge to post a video of myself playing guitar keep coming up and without realizing it, here I am posting my video to you all..Hahahahaha.
Hey, I hope you won’t puke watching this. This is me playing Price Tag by Jessie J. I tried to rap it but I think it is way too funny. It’s my first attempt but I’ll try to improve it next time.





My original guitar capos!


 


Karmin 

Wait, check out this video…this is from Karmin. They are awesome! I really love them. Just watch all their videos and I bet you’ll want more!(unless you are not into music…)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.nowadays am jamming alone in my bedroom. molin jz started playing guitar also

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...