Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A10tion

This message is brought to you by y2jdicaprio.blogspot.com…\n/ yeay! I’ll be going to Kapit tomorrow morning (that would be 31st May) for Gawai celebration@my grandma’s longhouse. This is the first time I’m going back there since 2009. For those who wish to come for Gawai visit@my home(as if you would care..), I won’t be there since I’ll be@Kapit till 2nd of June. While I’m doing my triennial visit(kehehehe…), any contact via phones or internet are not reachable as I will be in so called ‘jungle’. Yes, the truth hurts(bleaahhh!...) and I hope you would bear the pain as I’m gone. Hopefully I’ll be back with some interesting story for you guys…J


Back to present time, last night I watched Rickie Andrewson singing@Kanowit fun fair and tonight I can’t wait to watch Lucy M on stage…k thanx bye…

Rickie Andrewson

Not for sale…(not related with my topic but whatever…)The laziest living thing in my house right now…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...