Friday, May 11, 2012

Seidup Sekunsi

Whoa! Couldn’t find a suitable word to describe my life this week..It’s so intense, hectic, muscle strain, dehydrated, etc. but again, it’s worth it. The pain that I endured for the past two weeks has come to an end, with two gold medals..:) (*grinning from ear to ear…).
 Anyway, I couldn’t update my blog as regularly as I want cause I’m still busy with my work lately. Nevertheless, my artistic side has showed up and I manage to compose my own song (albeit my average voice). This is an Iban song, strictly for bedroom complete with my amateur video. I hope you enjoy it and please leave a comment. Thank you readers!


p/s: puke at your own risk...hahahaha..LOL!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i accidently removed ur comment Nadya..haha.sorry..anyway, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy ur performance.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...