Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holiday like no other

Yes, today i'm heading back to my uncivillise working environment(i don't know how did i manage to survive without internet connection, poor communication services, zero entertainment, etc all these years). It's gona be my second year running coming back to my work place where almost all my colleagues are enjoying their holiday including my bos. *Sigh... I don't want to complain much as I ask for it initially. It's true when people said at some point of your carreer, you'll feel burnout as you are doing the same thing over and over again. Nothing new on the plate, the same old thing to the extend that switching job crosses my mind...yeah..or maybe a new working environment. Is it because i'm getting old or the job just getting bored(too much politics involve and unnecessary work load)!?. Perhaps all i need is just another away trip(with a little shopping..gheehehe) from my work place, just to recharge myself. Hmm, in the mean time, i'll just finish my last task this week and get ready for another adventurous year end..Till then, happy sunday READERS!

my new wallpaper..this should keep my mind focus for a little longer..

1 comment:

  1. Duty calls. After a while, u will know which tasks to accept and which to reject. Everything comes with the territory...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...