Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jaw line

Hey, this is my (classified) tips of getting a good jaw line (I thought I should share this with you all...). For those who have a weak jaw line (due to ageing factor...), this would be a good way (no money/surgery involves) to help you...  I’m extremely self conscious about my profile for many years. Sometimes I’m so embarrassed when I see a photo of me taken of the side of my face (these past few years, yes, age is catching up!) and I don’t really like it. The strength or weakness of a jaw line can define the attractiveness of a face. There are no leading men or women with weak jaw lines.

Alright, what did I do to improve this situation? Behold, photo below shows my jaw line before and after.

Before: this is how it looks when I’m not doing anything...
After: imagine that you are swallowing your saliva and just before you swallow, hold it and then take photo of yourself!

Now try it in front of your mirror and see for yourself!

p/s: This is strictly applicable ONLY when you are taking PHOTO FROM SIDE VIEW

What else you can do apart from using my tips here? Well, my research into this shows me solutions for more mature skin’s sagging (or rather the skin losing elasticity over time) and chin implant are the most popular. The great news is the chin is one of the most treatable parts of the face. It is a very straight-forward and minimally invasive procedure to place a chin implant...and with a very quick recovery, the proportions of your face can be greatly improved, and no more loose skin or embarrassing photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...