Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sibu Food Fair 2011

I went to Sibu last night, in hope to watch my favourite artist performing at Sibu Food Fair 2011 which was held at Sibu Townsquare...we arrive 7.40 p.m and manage to find(our good luck) an emty car lot behind Wisma Sanyan. Yeah, there were a lot of people coming to this event. The first thing that captured my eyes were the beautiful Chrismast trees behind Sanyan..so i took out my camera and start snapping...*snap

Aren't they beautiful!?

List of guest artists...Looking forward for Stevenson...


The entrance gate...


There were mini theme park + fun fair...

Just look at the queue...










I don't really have good luck playing this game...*sigh...

one of the food stall...



I don't understand what were going on but he attracted huge crowd...



Early performance by...err, i don't know who they were...

Yeah! Shelyn wows the crowd with her attire energetic performance!*drooling...

He's the reason for me to come! Rocky Stevenson...

Overall I guess this is the best event to end the year in Sibu while entertaining the Sibu folks throughout christmas and new year...those who haven't come yet, come! come! Bring your family along! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...