Saturday, November 17, 2012

Getting ready


I’ve been keeping myself busy with some endurance and strength exercises lately. What is it for? I have big ambition this year, my lifelong ambition, making the impossible possible. For that, I need to jog regularly and doing some core body exercise.

 

So, what did I do? As usual, it all started with 3.6km slow jog. Then I went here…


My playground…

 

I spent most of my evening here but it’s so sad that the public doesn’t appreciate this place much. I’ve never seen anyone using this infrastructure.
 
Yeah, that’s me…
 
 
 
 
 
The first day, I barely hang there for 1 sec, now I can swing around like a great monkey…haha
 
It requires hard work and determination, and I focus solely on my ambition while going through the excruciating pain. So what’s my ambition? I’ll let you know soon…till then, keep on exercising readers…
 
p/s: thank to my unofficial photographer
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...