Saturday, November 3, 2012

Officially in my blog


It’s not my policy to share my working environment in my blog but a few days ago while having dinner, I took some photos of my colleagues and instead of saying “please upload in facebook” they were saying “please upload in your blog”. It’s not the first time they request this and I tempted to upload some of them here.

 

Well, they are my colleagues with different characteristics and amazing attitude. My circle for 5 days a week revolves around these funny and entertaining people. We had some bad and good experiences but in the end, we still work together for the same goal. Alright, here they are…

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The end...
 
*click to view original size
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...