Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Stop this nonsense

 
The first day the news broke out, I was ashamed. Why? Because Malaysian Catholics are SUPERSTITIOUS. Forgive me if it sound harsh but that’s the real fact. How can we believe Mother Mary comes to us like that? The apparition of Mother Mary!? For real!? I'm a Catholic but I don't believe in this stuff.
 
I honestly believe the devout Catholics who has been flocking SJMC are SUPERSTITIOUS. Please don’t mix religion with superstition. Also, please don’t make us a laughing stock elsewhere around the world (the news was reported in TheSun today). As I expected, the comment section really made me humiliated(you may read the comments there).

st***d Catholics worship this too....
 
why don't they worship this too...
 
I had enough of Jesus or Mary on bread, wall, iron, etc.
 
To my shock, the glass panel will be moved to the Marian Church of Our Lady Lourdes Klang which will be more conducive for prayer and reflection. What!??

Stop worshipping WINDOW PANE! Go back to BIBLE…God, Jesus Christ and Mother Mary shall appear only during APOCALYPSE.
Lastly, “God, please forgive me and especially those who have worship window pane, trees, bread, wall and stones. They have been mocking you like those who have mocking Jesus Christ till He was crucified….”  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...