Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mr Yew’s mansion

Remember when I told you about bloggin’ on Mr Yew’s house in CNY Part 1?? He said the house was roughly 80-90 yrs-old…well, that would put it as a pre-war-huge-freakin’ rich-mansion! Hahaha…I bet it looks glorious in its old days… Here are some of the photos that I took last time…

Mr Yew greeting us…


As we enter….


We dunno what to expect…(*insert your own JAW’s movie background music here…)


I see…so this is the living room…


Full with family’s photo frames..


Mr Yew’s stash of fire crackers….


I dunno how to call this, tiles on the wall…


That’s right, original window…


Another design outside the house


The kitchen…


Err..this is where they control the fire wood…


Ignore the stuffs above the kitchen, this is where they cook their food last time…


Sliding window, reminds me of my grandma’s house


(located at the back of the house)This whole block is a dining room and store room…and there’s a toilet too…


Adjacent to the house…


Side view…so many window’s panel…


Staircase to the first floor…


Outside the kitchen…


What a huuuggeee mirror…


Front door…


I guess they put a colorful flower pot on top of this pillar back then…


So ladies, Mr Yew is still single and available and those who wish to know him better you may PM me anytime…J TQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...