Friday, February 4, 2011

Open House CNY Part 2


Here are more photos from our visit…

Ai King entertain her (hungry) guests...


with our 'tank' full, the cold atmosphere doesn't help much when it comes to speedy digestion..even
polar bear would hibernate in this condition...(I could easily sleep here, nicee..)


just when I almost finished, I spotted this logo on my cup...look familiar, but where ah?


Siew Lee's house...


he got the best seat, facing all the food...


definitely not complete without mandarine oranges...


Liew Yien's house...stationary bicycle behind her, I wonder if she ever train with that...teeheehee


admiring family living room...


Boss's house...couldn't finish my 7up!really bloated by now...


(*chirp *chirp *chirp) I guessed I uttered less than 10 words during the entire 40 mins here...hahaha!


To be continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...