Friday, February 4, 2011

Open House CNY Part 1

I plan to visit all my Chinese colleagues during this Chinese New Year and get to know their families…so we (that would be me, Alex, Liew Yien, Ah Yew, Ah Ching, Lau Pin, Ai King and Ting) chose a date for group visit and it falls on 4th of February (today la, haha). It all started at 9 am and ended officially 6 pm. It was full of fun and words can’t describe how I feel today…so let me picture-tell you about our group visit (another way of saying I’m dead lazy extremely tired to write, J).


enjoying the abandon jetty, waiting others to arrive


can't wait to kick start the visit


our LDP organiser


our first open house, Mr. Yew...notice his house architecture? I shall blog about his house next time


can't beat this lady, she can speak while chewing...haha..sorry


a bit slow in the beginning, but gradually they eat like there's no tomorrow 


using on-diet as excuses...but eventually they surrender, end up with extra tummy!hehe


Ah Ching's house


a cosy living room, good place to hangout


gigantic keropok


Seriously, this cake melts instantly on your tongue, and it tastes heavenly soft! I finished half of it...5 STAR!


To be continue…

2 comments:

  1. Man! Ah yew's house looks like those haunted house with vampires inside! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!it's a (according to him)90 yrs old house...very ancient!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...