Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wrong person

I was reading blog when suddenly I received a sms...

Checking my blog with iphone4??

From: 013-XXXXXXX
Time: 20:50
Date: 01/02/11

Message:
Hp sgek ya abs btri ka yg?


I was like..duh?who the heck!!??I don’t have any gf so definitely the sms wasn’t intended for me…Hmm. I ignored the sms and continue reading blog.

Time: 21:16

My hp rang…I checked the number and it was the same number..013-XXXXXXX! Should I answer it or not?? If I answer it and a hoarse voice answering me on the other end I swear I’m gona scold him…Just when my hp about to stop ringing I answered(well, basically I just pressed answer button without saying anything, teeheehee)…

Hello… (a ladies voice with noisy background sound, pasar malam perhaps)
Hello!?... (I just keep quite)

Then cleverly she hung up.. 

Time: 21:17

Again, she called back…and I did the same..

Hello?..
Hello?..

This time I hung up cause I knew she dialed the wrong number. I didn’t answer her since she’s someone’s gf or wife. Not worth it(*grinning)… Then..

From: 013-XXXXXXX
Time: 21:33
Date: 01/02/11

Message:
Sowie ngaco..

*Sigh…for 013-XXXXXXX, I forgive you…I received a lot of smses like this and rarely do I reply them. The most annoying smses thus far are from Maxis and Celcom(I’m using two sim cards) promoting this and that.

My message to Maxis and Celcom, please, please upgrade your service quality instead of promoting useless contest, ringtones, games, application, subscribe this, subscribe that, etc! I’m so fed up with those smses daily!TQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...